Friday, November 19, 2010

Holidays

Well, here I am, totally succumbing to procrastination. I'll have to admit, I'm finally relaxing now, and this is a bad thing. Well, I haven't went through my form 2 syllabus yet and time is slowly trickling, just like water.

I figured out that no one is actually viewing my blog and no one ever leaves comments, so I'm trying to figure out if its a bad thing or a good thing. I mean, everything has its pros and cons, right? Well, maybe my lack of visitors may be caused by my broken use of language or something. Or my blog is just plain boring. Or my posts are just lame.


Anyway, even though there's no one here to read my blog, there is still me, right? I mean, who doesn't read their own blog? So, even though there is no one else who still wants to read this blog, I'll still continue to write it for my own entertainment.

Ciao.

No comments: