Sunday, November 14, 2010

I Hate This Blog Template

Ugh! I hate this template. One by one, my followers gradually went missing. And my poll, 6 votes disappeared! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Grrrrrrrr. I am so going to change another template as soon as I can.
Reah Lin, you said that if you love something, it will love you back, right? So now I am trying to love myself more. Maybe you would label me as 自恋,but I believe that is called 自爱. Wan Ying, I love you so much! Isn't that strange? Nope, its not (to me, anyway). Anyway, maybe I had a mild case of self-indulgence. That would add to my list of mental problems, that includes obsessive compulsive disorder (that I just found out, but I believe I have been having that sickness since I was seven)and split personality disorder.
My list of craziness adding to my erratic behaviour equals to total eccentricity. LOL.

No comments: